ECONOMIC & COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT IMPACT OF COVID-19
The Village of Round Lake Beach has implemented the following measures for both commercial and residential buildings. Policies related to COVID-19 will be continually evaluated based on new information as it becomes available. Please call the Village at 847/546-2351 if you have questions.
GUIDELINES FOR INTERIOR BUILDING INSPECTIONS
The Village of Round Lake Beach will resume all interior inspections for residential and commercial properties on Monday, July 6, 2020. For your protection and ours, the below guidelines must be followed until further notice.
1. Kindly reschedule if you or a member of your household has been exposed to COVID-19 or has symptoms. The Village will not charge a cancellation fee in this circumstance.
2. Only one household member may be present inside the home during the inspection.
3. A maximum of one contractor may be present inside the property during the inspection.
4. All present must be 18+ years of age and wear a face covering.
5. Social distancing of 6 feet or greater must be adhered to by all those present.
6. The Village Building Inspector will reschedule if these guidelines are not followed.
7. The Village Building Inspector will wear a mask and may wear gloves.
8. The permit window will be closed. Inspectors will be available by phone and email.