Yard Waste Removal
- Waste Management does yard waste pick-up April 1 through November 30.
- Grass and leaves must be disposed of in brown paper yard waste bags or cans marked yard waste with a sticker on each bag or can.
- The bags or cans can weigh no more than 50 pounds each.
- Brush must be bundled and tied no longer than 4 feet in length and no longer than 2 feet in diameter.
- You can subscribe to the seasonal Yard Waste Pick-up Program. For an annual fee, residents are allowed to put 6 bags or 6 marked cans out per week. Please contact Waste Management for rate information. A sticker is needed for each container after 6. If you choose not to purchase an Annual Yard Waste Pick-up service you can purchase yard waste stickers for each bag, can or bundle you put out.
- The cost for yard waste stickers is $2.65 per sticker.
- Yard Waste Stickers can be purchased at:
- The Village Hall: 1937 North Municipal Way, Round Lake Beach
- Jewel Food Store: 900 E Rollins Road, Round Lake Beach
- Ace Hardware: 659 Railroad Avenue, Round Lake
Fall Leaf Pick-Up Removal
Fall leaf pick up services will begin October 23 through December 2. The bags must weigh no more than 50 pounds each and will be picked up your regular service day.
Stickers will not be required on the bags for this service only between those dates.
For questions, please contact Waste Management at 800-796-9696 or visit their website.