We see our mission as protecting the rights of all persons to be free from crime and providing public safety services for all citizens that will both serve them and promote a safe environment through our core values.
Our Core Values
Our core values rest within the PRIDE we have in our community:
- Professionalism - We will provide the highest quality service by communicating and applying our skills, knowledge, and abilities for the benefit of the community.
- Respect - We are committed to fair and impartial service within the Department and throughout the community. We will ensure that all persons are treated with equality, courtesy, and compassion.
- Integrity - We will maintain the highest standards of honesty and ethical conduct within the Department and throughout the community.
- Dedication - We are committed to the relentless pursuit of justice while providing the highest level of service to the community.
- Excellence - We will lead by example and maintain the highest level of performance through the application of education, training, and technology.
Our vision is to become the pre-imminent public safety agency in Western Lake County by the end of the decade, and to be known for our contemporary practice and use of technology.