History at the Center

Preserving History at the Center
The Village of Round Lake Beach purchased a beautiful wood cabinet from the Altman’s Flower Shop Auction in 2004. The cabinet is from the Browns Hardware Store in Round Lake. It was built in 1907 by J.D. Warren of Chicago. The piece had been beautifully refinished and adds wonderful character to the Gathering Lobby of the Center.

Currently, historic mementos of the Round Lake area are on display in the cabinet.
CivicSend Slideshow Left Arrow Slideshow Right Arrow